OhGaming's Organized Crime
by ohgaming -
Welcome to Organized Crime! In this server you can become the greatest mafia boss to rule the streets. The map for the multiplayer server is custom made and highly designed. There's NO OTHER server like this available for minecraft. You can rent property, add members of your group, and grow large crops for cannabis. We have guns, drugs, very strong economy, and a fast paced play style that will have you falling in love with the server.
Installing the Organized Crime modpack is simple!
1) Open your technic launcher.
2) Select add new modpack. (It's a plus sign (avatar) on the left side of the launcher)
3) When the menu appears paste this in the modpack URL:http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ohgamings-organized-crime
4) You will then see the pack on your launcher, select it, click play!
The server is conveniently already in your multiplayer list for you.
Code Chicken Core
Flans Mod ( Modern Weapons )
Growth Craft - Cellar, Grapes, Hops
Mekanism - Generators, Induction
Not Enough Items
Power Crystals Core
We're a large community that is continuously growing. If you would like to check out one of our other modpacks here's a list below. Just click on the pack name below to be directed to the modpack page for your selection.
* Wild West- In this modpack you can become a Coyboy or Indian. Claim your land out west and settle down in this western style pack. You'll enjoy growing your crops, the pvp, and strong economy.
* Warlords - In this modpack it's all about warfare. The pack is full of guns & explosions with some high tech science thrown in for defense and personal advancement. Try to survive long enough to get your force field active!
* Pixelmon - In this pack you'll enjoy the fun of playing pokemon on minecraft. Fight to get all the badges and save them up for a chance to battle the server owner for the last badge. This server is non-pvp and is super fun.
2-7-14: Corrected ID conflict with Grapes.
2-1-14: Pack updated to 1.6.4 - 100% different and unique
9-25-13: Tweaks to the Mods & Configs.
7-30-13: Added thermal expansion and omni tools.
7-29-13: Removed Mekanism Mod and Added Applied Energistics and IC2 Addons
7-21-13: Entire Makeover
7-19-13: Updated Mekkanism Mod
7-6-13: Added BuildCraft
7-5-13: First Release
All mods are for public download and available online. If you would like to discuss a mod in this pack please contact OaksVirals at http://ohgaming.org
Last Updated: 16 days ago